- RoofOn 230V 40mm with guide handle – #6600132
- Additional Weight – #5230177
- Middle Wheel – #5230183
- Metal Toolbox – #1013
- 100’ Cord 230V with GFCI – #L101
- 2 Pole 3 Wire 30A 250VAC Locking Plug – #L630P
- Winco WL12000HE generator with dolly – #WL12000K
The BAK RoofOn is our smallest roofing welder for welding all thermoplastic roof materials including PVC and TPO. BAK automatic welders are renowned for their reliability and this welder has a tried and tested robust plastic welding technology offering:
- Continuous Speed, temperature, and airflow adjustment through potentiometer
- 40mm weld width
- Automated drive
- High roof welding speed
The BAK RoofOn roofing welder includes an easy-to-install center wheel conversion kit for outer perimeter and parapet wall top welding, making it a great TPO seam welder.
In addition, this welder can weld up to and including 60 mil membrane thickness and is available in digital options. It makes this roofing tool:
- Great for parapets, flashing, and seam overlap
- Great for reducing time-consuming hand welding on top of parapet walls and outer roof perimeter welding to TPO/PVC coated drip edge.
- Great on projects 20-70 square in size
In short, the BAK RoofOn welder machine is great for all kinds of hot air welding projects and is the reliable TPO robot welder you need for your commercial roofing worksite.
Don’t forget to check out the fundamentals of plastic welding before using the Bak Roofon heat welder.
Want more information on this lightweight, powerful, and environmentally friendly welding machine? Contact us today or get a quote. Our team will be happy to answer all your questions about this TPO welder.