BAK will discontinue ComOn2 soon. The replacement is ComOn3.
Simple, reliable operation combined with the maintenance-free servo motor and field-tested electronics. The ComOn is designed for the most demanding job sites.
- Comparable to the LEISTER Astro
- Optimal performance/best price
- High welding capacity, speed and quality
- Field tested electronics, service friendly
- Maintenance-free servo drive motor
- Stepless adjustment of pressure, speed and temperature
- Stable, lightweight and compact design
- Welding range HD-PE: 1.0-3.0mm
- Material welding range: PE-LD, PE-HD, PE-C, PVC-P, PP, ECB, EVA, TPO
- The slide bearing for the forward- and back driving of the hot wedge is now a ball bearing and is running on a smoothed rail. Thereby it is now easier to move the wedge. As this improvement also has a big impact on the clamping arm, it is unfortunately impossible to adapt old versions of the ComOn 2 to the new system. For this reason, there are new product numbers for the improved ComOn 2: 6600304 (with linear sliding bearing and grinded rail) and 6600295 (low, with linear sliding bearing and grinded rail).
Available ComOn 2 options:
||Wedge welder type ComOn 2, 230V/1700W
||Wedge welder type ComOn 2, 230V/1700W, low