This air lance weld tester can be used for ASTM D4437 testing standards for non-destructive testing (NDT). Made with aircraft-grade aluminum, a brass nozzle tip, and an easy-to-grip rubber trigger, this air lance welder tester offers higher control and precision. In short, this air lance is equipped with:
- An advanced composite easy-grip rubber trigger, ensuring smoother actuation and easier use with gloved hands.
- Heavy wall brass nozzle tip with 3/4″ wide x 1/8″ high opening (Nozzle opening formed over a solid mandrel)
- Tubing is aircraft grade aluminum 6063-T6 for strength and reduced weight
- Push and lock air regulator design with 0-60 P.S.I gauge
- Durable 3/8″ female NPT steel inlet connector for increased airflow
If you are looking for reliable weld testing equipment, the air lance weld tester is the one you need. Any questions about this weld tester? Contact our team.