This air lance can be used for ASTM D4437 testing standards for non-destructive testing (NDT). Made with aircraft-grade aluminum, a brass nozzle tip, and an easy-to-grip rubber trigger, this air lance tester offers higher control and precision. In short, this air lance is equipped with:
- An advanced composite easy-grip rubber trigger, ensuring smoother actuation and easier use with gloved hands.
- Heavy wall brass nozzle tip with 3/4″ wide x 1/8″ high opening (Nozzle opening formed over a solid mandrel)
- Tubing is aircraft grade aluminum 6063-T6 for strength and reduced weight
- Push and lock air regulator design with 0-60 P.S.I gauge
- Durable 3/8″ female NPT steel inlet connector for increased airflow
Any questions on this air lance? Contact our team.